Valco Melton‘s MA Coating Gun Series is designed for continuous applications over 1100mm that require frequent width changes with maximum precision. Width regulation system is bilateral, independent and with just one operational side, and can be manual or motorized.
The MA Laminating Series offers improved reliability and has been specifically engineered to meet the demanding needs of the woodworking, PVC and aluminium industry.
As an option, the MA Series is available with Valco Melton’s approach band system.
- Designed to ensure a consistent and smooth application.
- Easy coating width adjustment over 1100 mm, manual or motorized.
- RTD sensing and proportional temperature control for an error margin up to 0.5°C (1ºF).
- Optional Teflon® coating to prevent build-up for an easy-to clean surface.
- Maximum durability for minimized labor and maintenance costs.