Valco Melton‘s FlexWrapp™ Coating Gun Series is designed for continuous applications that require frequent width changes with maximum precision to reduce adhesive usage. The FlexWrapp Laminating Series offers improved reliability and has been specifically engineered to meet the demanding needs of the woodworking environment. It is suitable to work with special adhesives and features an easy-to-use width regulation system, bilateral, independent and with just one operational side. As an additional option, the FlexWrapp Series is available with a roller bracket and position guide.
- Designed to ensure a consistent and smooth application for exact adhesive-film coating.
- Easy coating width adjustment up to 1000 mm.
- RTD sensing and proportional temperature control for an error margin up to 0.5°C (1ºF).
- Optional Teflon® coating to prevent build-up for an easy-to clean surface.
- Maximum durability for minimized labor and maintenance costs.